An agile and participative structure
- Focal Point Network: 45 representatives of government, employers´ and workers´ organizations that establish priorities and make decisions.
- Technical Secretariat: in charge of the Regional Office of the International Labour Organization (ILO) for Latin America and the Caribbean, which implements and follows-up on the actions.
- High-level authority: made up by the Ministers of Labour who meet at the Regional American Meeting of ILO.
An organized management
- 10 virtual follow-up meetings per year
- 1 Face-to-face meeting per year
- 1 four-year Strategic Plan: 2014-2017 / 2018-2021 / 2022-2025
- 1 annual Operational plan
- What is the Regional Initiative and how does it work?
- Main responsibilities and duties of the Focal Point Network
- Minutes of the VII Annual Meeting of the Network of Focal Points (2021)
- Systematisation of the first phase of work of the Focal Point Network (2014-2017)
- Report of the second phase of work of the Focal Point Network (2018-2021)